Mayors debate: different (deputy) mayors from European cities and towns will debate on:
- How can we deal with the enormous increase of tourism in European cities?
- Affordable housing – how can we ensure that all city inhabitants have access to an affordable and decent home?
- What role do cultures play in the way we live together? How do they contribute to social cohesion?
- Mayor Päivi Laajala, city of Oulu
- Mayor Juan Espadas city of Sevilla and member of the Committee of the Regions
- Mayor Pilar Díaz, city of Esplugues de Llobregat and Deputy Councillor for International Relations at Provincial Council of Barcelona
- Vice Mayor, Begoña Villacís, city of Madrid
- Deputy Mayor, Heli Leinonkoski, city of Jyväskylä
- Mayor Dario Nardella, city of Florence and Vice-President of EUROCITIES
- Mayor Gergely Karácsony, Budapest (HU)